I have to become a time traveler. What are the precautions shall I take?

You already ARE a time traveler. We all are, at the rate of 1 nanosecond per nanoisecond or however small units (femtseconds or yoctoseconds) you want to split it. The problem is time goes in only one direction, forwards, because of entropy..

You need to be sure you have all your immunizations, especially cholera, yellow fever, and red measles. I had red measles in 1964, just when the first vaccine was available in the northeast states.  If it were possible to go back in time, you might not exist. Its quite possible my parents might not have ever met. I might not exist.

I got cholera, yellow fever and typhoid shots begore going to Colombia S.A. in fall 1976 for 3 months. 

Watch Back to the Future. This will be your ultimate time travel guide.

Stop blockbuster from going out of business 

Don't cause any paradoxes

Don't do anything impossible

Don't stop the Big Bang from happening

Don't stop life from forming

Jot down next weeks Lottery Numbers

When time traveling, don't hang your arm out the window.

It may turn into a fossil.

Travel sickness pills 

You have to remember how to walk, because that's all a time-traveller is.

The red pills will help.

• Clive

The joke section is thataway, dear.

• Dj2541

Never meet  your  earlier  self  or  any body in  your  Ancestry as  this  may have consequences  and  you may  find  that  you  suddenly  cease  to  exist!!  and  please  dont  have  sex  with  your  mum  or  your  grandmother  when they  were  young  women, that may  also have  surprising  consequences.