cerjunlite asked in SportsOther - Sports · 2 months ago

what do you think of people who don't play sports but still enjoy it?

I like baseball, basketball and football but i don't play either one of those that i just mention. I'm not a athlete. Just wondering what do you think of people who don't play any type of sport?

Favorite Answer

i dont see anything wrong with that

Nothing wrong with liking sports you don't play. I'd advise trying them out. If you still don't want to play, then try a different league or an organization that stresses fun over competition.

Sports is a healthy way to keep in shape. Engaging in sports is also a good way to socialize and make friends. You can always try again later if you decide to quit. The next time around may be more positive.

Never trust anyone who never played a sport.  

I don't think they should be allowed to enjoy it if they don't play.  I mean, how can you enjoy something if you don't partake? I think it should be illegal to enjoy sports unless you play the game you supposedly enjoy, period!

There's nothing wrong with that.

• Murzy

Many disabled and elderly like to watch sports.

Nothing.............