Garrett asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 year ago

is she lying about birth control?

this girl im talking to says shes on birth control and keeps saying you better *** inside but i asked her for proof that she has taken the shot and she said she has no papers and that she just walks in , gets the shot and walks out .

• Nunya
    1 year ago

No condom, no sex. She could be trying to get you to impregnate her so that she can put you on child support later on. This is how also how vile women trick men into staying with them after getting 'accidentally' pregnant. Not worth 20 years of slavery. Condom or no sex. 

• Edna
    1 year ago

That's about all it takes when you're on the shot - you just walk in and take the shot when its due. You don't get any 'papers', other than the bill from the doctor's office.

• shroud
    1 year ago

well it does sound bad, but now ask yourself why she would want to trap you, do you have money, is she crazy in love with you,

do you know anyone that knows her, it might help to ask around a bit

• Layne
    1 year ago

Why don't you wear a condom?

• 1 year ago

thats when my vascetomy kicks in, she doesnt realize im shooting blanks

• MissA
    1 year ago

We have never met the woman. We have no way of saying if she’s trustworthy.

I never in my life lied to a man about my birth control use or lack thereof. It would have been very easy for me to lie to a man like you who is too lazy and selfish to put on a condom. So I guess it all depends on how much you trust “this girl you’re seeing.”

• 1 year ago

If you aren't sure, then use a condom. That's what they are for.

Plus condoms can prevent STD issues (most of them)

1 year ago

There are no papers. But also, no sane woman wants random men she barely knows to come inside her. If you don't trust her, wear a f#cking condom. It's your responsibility.

• kelvin
    1 year ago

what is stopping you from using a condom

• k w
    1 year ago

sounds fishy to me too.......