Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 9 months ago

I think I have HIV?

I felt most HIV symptoms 5 days after a sexual relation. It's better to kill myself rather than finding out I have HIV, right?

HIV is not necessarily a death sentence these days; antivirals have come a long way...

Source(s): nurse
  • zipper

Hay it takes 5 t0 ten years to develop HIV!  Just go to the local Quick and get tested; but I would lay odds that your feeling guilty about the sex.

No do not think about harming yourself in any way even if you may have HIV try to push through it and everything eventually will feel better although there is not a cure for it there is a treatment you can have done and it can help you to still live a healthy and long life.

• You won't know unless you get tested. 

It may take 10 years to develop symptoms of aids. Not all people get infected with sex and not all people who are infected develop aids. another important thing that aids is now treatable and patients can have as normal life as others.

Go have a checkout , it’s not necessary that you have it don’t scare yourself 

• Nathan

That's really over the top dramatic. If you have HIV it is your fault for not using protection, a condom, unless you didn't consent to it in which case there's nothing you could of done.

You killing yourself will not solve anything - going to a doctor will.

So did you encounter the very first symptom while engaging in sex? The very first symptom happens instantaneously it's a pounding burning sensation in your butthole

you dont have hiv symptoms 5 days later

Source(s): medical fact

no future in killing oneself.