S asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 months ago

Why won’t my bum grow? ?

I’m 14 years old and want to have a big butt so bad. I have been doing basic squats for about 3 months now and have not seen any outstanding results. I even try to eat foods like apricots, milk, beans, berries, rice etc and it still won’t work. The thing that really upsets is that one minute it feels like the squats worked, then the next minute it looks like my bum got flat! I’m also petite and my bum isn’t even that flat, but it ain’t big either. Please help me and give me some tips on what I can do more, I honestly don’t know what to do at this point matter what I wear (leggings, jeans, tight dresses) my bum won’t look big :( but I will not stop trying.

I’m considering joining After school sports clubs at my High school since I’m not in any right now.

What do you need a bit butt for?? You're a child.

• ?

14 which means your shape will not be even close to what it is now, in a year or two. 3 months is a drop in the bucket in the scheme of these things.  You will be what genetics and lifestyle dictate you should be. All you can control is lifestyle so focus on doing those things you can, and chill on the rest.

• Carson

"...I'm 30 and my azz is huge. It was so tiny and cute when I was 14.".

Your still growing.

Look at your mom's butt and thighs. That's you in 20 years and a couple of kids later.

Be careful what you wish for.