Why do liberals dumb down their language when talking to black people?

"Professor Cydney Dupree, assistant professor of organizational behavior at the Yale School of Management, found that “white liberals tend to downplay their own verbal competence in exchanges with racial minorities,” according to Yale Insights."

https://www.westernjournal.com/yale-study-finds-wh...

He also found white conservatives don't dumb their language down when speaking to black people

• Marge

Libs are racists. They cannot be themselves around minorities without acting superior, or feeling tremendous guilt.

I've seen them.either act like white supremacists around minorities, or they roll out the red carpet for blacks and start worshipping them. Then when a con observes this, the lib immediately gets angry, red faced, and offended. 

Standing in line is a prime example at any store.

Senator Harry Reid (Democrat) spoke of this --- According to LexisNexis and Google news searches, this revelation, posted by Ambinder at his Politics blog, received very little attention from America's Obama-loving media:

On page 37, a remark, said "privately" by Sen. Harry Reid, about Barack Obama's racial appeal. Though Reid would later say that he was neutral in the presidential race, the truth, the authors write, was that his "

encouragement of Obama was unequivocal. He was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a "light-skinned" African American "with no ***** dialect, unless he wanted to have one," as he said privately. Reid was convinced, in fact, that Obama's race would help him more than hurt him in a bid for the Democratic nomination.

Source(s): Maybe this was why Karma got him with that adult toy to the face ...

That's ridiculous! Skin color has nothing to do with intelligence & character, and Dems know it. This question should be aimed at Trump & his minion followers. I've seen them interviewed after one of Trump's rallies, not the sharpest knifes in the drawer. I'm sure the scale of ignorance could apply to anyone, but some are so obvious.

• humpty

I don't. I do try to use short words and sentences when dealing with MAGAmorons though.

• They dumb down their language to talkto everyone

Why is it that you can’t just say American people?

What would you consider to be racist...being racially "aware" and jumping to predetermined conclusions of how you should interact with differing races...or paying so little attention to race you treat a person as your intellectual and social equal, at least until they do something to screw that up?

I fall into the latter category, and am not a liberal.

• Sally

See, the things you people post that claim to be what Democrats think, feel and do are ALWAYS false. What you really mean to say is "This is what Fox or Rush or Drudge TOLD ME Democrats think feel and believe."

Turn off Fox and find out what the actual facts are.

Because they think blacks are stupid.. They think they are too damn stupid to even get a voting ID.. That would be pretty damn stupid right?

I saw a clip of AOC doing that. And I recall Hillary did that frequently too.

That is simply racist and demeaning. These are supposedly smart women; why do they do stupid shytte?