my printer is not printing what can i ndo i replaced all mof my ink cartigade.?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

hi dude . what is model of your printer? what u seen on screen or led panel ?

• 9 months ago

Is it plugged up/ in?

• 9 months ago

A color or photo cartridge is either clogged, low or has run out of one of the basic colors it mixes together to create the colors (Even Black) in your images. The printer cannot print correctly if it lacks one of the basic colors, even if it still contains some of the other colors. The cartridge must be replaced

All ink cartridges need to be in full working condition.

• David
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

You will probably  need to get a tech savvy friend to have a look, it may be a faulty printer or simply setup wrongly. Are there any error messages or warning lights? Does the printer show any signs of activity or is it totally dead? If you had provided details of make model of printer and computer and operating system we might be able to help more. As a start make sure the printer is set as your default printer, if no better uninstall the printer and then reinstall using the setup guide that came with the printer

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Many printers have an internal self checking test page.  See manual how to press buttons to do that.

Windows has a test page function.  Try that.  Search Google how to or also for MacOS.

If first one of those fails, it is bad printer.  If second one fails, might be connection between some type of pc or tablet or phone.

That is all the that can be guessed from your question and no details.

• 9 months ago

Sometimes the reason a printer won't print is because you've installed some software which has a 'virtual' printer and this has set itself as the default. ... You can also open the Control Panel, Devices and Printers, right click the printer icon and select Troubleshoot. It doesn't always help, but it's worth trying

• Nicey8
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

Read your printer manual for troubleshooting. Check usb connection, check windows printer settings, open printer console to check.

Lv 7
    9 months ago

Buy a new printer.  They are cheap.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.