Why do you own a Jeep Cherokee?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I have a 2002 that may be my last. Because I guess they went to the Rav 4 body style after this - soccer mom SUV cars. Before I had a 1995, before a 1989 and I had the Cherokee back in 1975 when the soft version was called Wagoneer. The nay sayers who for some bizarre reason come here to bash Jeeps can bite me. Always the straight 6 for me. They have taken us through mud and snow and in between with a load of stuff top and bottom, all over the western US. My wife loves them. Service for all has been normal. Service for some has been tune ups and no more.

• F
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I had one of the last ones made in 2000. Loved the look of it but the diesel engine was from a tractor and the interior began falling apart after 2 years. Also it's the only car I've ever had that failed it's first MOT (UK test at 3 years).

Appalling quality.

• Mj
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

They quit making them in 2001, but they are still regularly seen all over the place. The 4.0 engine was one of the best.

• ...Show all comments
    • Mj
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

And they are still on the road having last been built 19 years ago. You should pull your head out.

• 2 months ago

Because the Iroquois were too evasive.

I actually sold my 99 last year.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • lj1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The only way I would own a Jeep Cherokee is if it were one of the older ones with the 4.0 liter straight 6.

The only way I would own a new one is if it were given to me. Then, I would promptly trade it in for a Toyota Highlander.

• Jason
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't but if I were to get one I'd get the 3.2L V6 and 4x4. 

• 2 months ago

i dont own one but some people like them

• Mj
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Why are you?

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i dont own one, some people like them

• Mj
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Why are you?

• 2 months ago

I thought you knew I own a 2005 Toyota Corolla.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.