Why do you own a Jeep Cherokee?

• John

I have a 2002 that may be my last. Because I guess they went to the Rav 4 body style after this - soccer mom SUV cars. Before I had a 1995, before a 1989 and I had the Cherokee back in 1975 when the soft version was called Wagoneer. The nay sayers who for some bizarre reason come here to bash Jeeps can bite me. Always the straight 6 for me. They have taken us through mud and snow and in between with a load of stuff top and bottom, all over the western US. My wife loves them. Service for all has been normal. Service for some has been tune ups and no more.

• F

I had one of the last ones made in 2000. Loved the look of it but the diesel engine was from a tractor and the interior began falling apart after 2 years. Also it's the only car I've ever had that failed it's first MOT (UK test at 3 years).

Appalling quality.

• Mj

They quit making them in 2001, but they are still regularly seen all over the place. The 4.0 engine was one of the best.

• Mj

And they are still on the road having last been built 19 years ago. You should pull your head out.

Because the Iroquois were too evasive.

I actually sold my 99 last year.

• lj1

The only way I would own a Jeep Cherokee is if it were one of the older ones with the 4.0 liter straight 6.

The only way I would own a new one is if it were given to me. Then, I would promptly trade it in for a Toyota Highlander.

• Jason

I don't but if I were to get one I'd get the 3.2L V6 and 4x4. 

i dont own one but some people like them

• Mj

Why are you?

i dont own one, some people like them

• Mj

Why are you?

I thought you knew I own a 2005 Toyota Corolla.