Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 9 months ago

If you saw someone who had a nose ring or nose piercing, oddly cut pink hair, and wore op shop clothing....?

Is it possible they could have conservative political views? Or is there likely a 100% chance that they are a far left-wing, radical SJW?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favourite answer

far left. they like to shock people. personally I can only stomach certain piercings. can't stand the bridge and nostril piercings. and if I see a loose tongue piercing of someone talking to me, I have to walk away. 

• Paul
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The only thing that is 100% certain is that they have such a poor self-image that they think no-one will notice them unless they make themselves bizarre.

• 9 months ago

Probably not right-wing; but a lot of goofy looking young people are not interested in politics, and are not necessarily left wing.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Conservatives have always been afraid to really embrace life, christmas jumpers are probably about as radical as they get when it comes to style.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mandy
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

I would have no idea about their political views.  Nor would I ask, because I wouldn’t care.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.