Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 9 months ago

If you saw someone who had a nose ring or nose piercing, oddly cut pink hair, and wore op shop clothing....?

Is it possible they could have conservative political views? Or is there likely a 100% chance that they are a far left-wing, radical SJW?

• Sandy

far left. they like to shock people. personally I can only stomach certain piercings. can't stand the bridge and nostril piercings. and if I see a loose tongue piercing of someone talking to me, I have to walk away. 

• Paul

The only thing that is 100% certain is that they have such a poor self-image that they think no-one will notice them unless they make themselves bizarre.

Probably not right-wing; but a lot of goofy looking young people are not interested in politics, and are not necessarily left wing.

Conservatives have always been afraid to really embrace life, christmas jumpers are probably about as radical as they get when it comes to style.

• Mandy

I would have no idea about their political views.  Nor would I ask, because I wouldn’t care.