Jamar asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 11 months ago

Is the death of this Iran military leader going to start another war?

I know nothing about politics so I really don't know. Is World War 3 about to start? Is Iran gonna attack the US?

Not if Iran is smart.

WW III has already begun.  Putin is waging cyber-warfare against liberal democracies all over the planet. 

The USA has been under attack since 2016. And Putin could win the war , if Americans don't wake up to the threat they are facing. Putin's hand picked Field Marshall for the Russian Federatioin is living in the White House. With the full support of the Republican Party. 

Anyone who understands the life of lawless corruption Trump has led , could have told you 3 years ago that Trump would endeavor to start a war somewhere in the world. And when Trump tore up the Iran Nuclear Agreement , that suspicion was supported. 

Trump has never been held personally accountable for his lifetime of crime , but now he is. Thanx to the Democratic Majority in the House.  A heartfelt thank you from all true American Patriots to you American voters who returned the House of Representatives to the Democratic Party. 

Trump is squirming in a heated sweat right now. And the world should shudder in fear of what this ego maniac might do next to save himself. 

-

They could shut down the strait of Hormuz, a waterway that's very important to keep the oil flowing. Oil prices could skyrocket and lead to a recession. Iran won't attack the US directly, but US interests, diplomats and businesspeople could be targeted.

Trump has just made it much more dangerous for Americans in the Middle East.

He was a terrorist too.

I would expect Iran to step up terrorist activities through it's proxies, I doubt Iran will attack directly

Iran wants to bring us “hard revange” but they will not get that far.

Russia is going to have some competition getting Trump re-elected. I wonder which democrat Iran will elect. And I wonder if McConnell will regret not doing anything to secure the election system. 

• Dooby

Nope. This is no WW3 event. Another police action at worst... more likely just another liberal circle jerk.

I don't know but things are going to get worse in the Middle East.  That is all the more reason why we need a real president now.  

I don't like Pence but at least he's sane.  Trump needs to be convicted and removed from office. 

Iran will not make a full on attack.

they will however poke at everything they can and cost the US a fortune.

your petrol prices are going to rocket.