Jim asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

Medical help?

Every 2 weeks my eye or eyes get extremely swollen and coated with white gooey stuff to the point where I can’t open my eye anymore. And my face gets dry and bleeds. Why is this happening. I can’t afford doctor 

. It’s from a bug called Paederinae. When crushed it releases a toxin that’s more potent than cobra venom and causes the skin to scale burn and basically just get super messed up 

Ps. I don’t do drugs. I am very clean and healthy I don’t even drink alcohol.  my face never has had any of these spots. It’s all from the bug. Very dangerous

• falcon

Do you change your pillow case  and bed sheets?  you can go to a  county hospital it's free

• Nicey8

Hi. Borrow some money from your friends or family members to see a doctor.

it maybe inflammation or infection in the blood vessels of the face and optical nerve.

Please see a Dr, it looks badly infected.

It may be best to contact a ophthalmologist with this issue

Source(s): nurse

The white deposits are pus. 

It looks very much like a bacterial skin infection called impetigo, and that’s so infectious that in some countries it is a “notifiable disease” which means doctors must notify health authorities who will then decide whether to take action to prevent the disease from spreading. The fact that it seems to come and go is a classic symptom.

The infection is also around your mouth and if it hasn’t done so already is highly likely to spread elsewhere on your body; assuming my guess is correct.

It won’t fix itself. You absolutely MUST see a doctor. If it is impetigo then treatment might even be free if you’re unlucky enough to be living in one of the very few countries  worldwide without universal public health care.

Sometimes impetigo is antibiotic resistant and when that occurs more aggressive remedies are considered such as surgery or radiotherapy (uses alpha or beta radiation which doesn’t penetrate deeply at all). Laser treatment can also be used but leaves scarring.

• Jim1 month agoReport

I don’t do drugs. And I’m very clean.  It’s from a bug called Paederinae. When crushed it releases a toxin that’s more potent than cobra venom. 

Going to need to see a doc

You're getting severe conjunctivitis. You get it by touching feces or genitals or other things that are covered in bacteria or from other people with conjunctivitis and rubbing your eyes or touching your face. You may also be living in an unsanitary environment or you're constantly running your eyes and reinfecting yourself.

You need antibiotics, it's too severe for you not to go to a doctor. Your eyes and well-being are at risk.

Saved upon money and went with the to doctor