Will women be drafted if there is a war ?

• 1 year ago

Men, women, transsexuals, gays, etc. all will be up for the draft.

Just ask any liberal, we are all equal

• 1 year ago

I'm think so if they are working in the army.

• ?
    1 year ago

There is no current draft so rules about it would have to be figured out if it were to take place.

It's true that women aren't currently required to register with selective service but that system was started many years ago when feelings about this were much different.

I don't believe that there will be a draft in any case.

The military doesn't want it and managed to get through recent wars without it.

• Kenny
    1 year ago

No one will be drafted .

• Vela
    1 year ago

Probably, and I think only Trump supporters should be drafted

1 year ago

They certainly should be if the draft is reinstated - equality and opportunity for all !!!!  And I'm sure women will insist upon it.

1 year ago

😄

No, my dear. In the olden days, women and only born sons were exempt.

So... I say no, but it's really upto whoever's in charge. I highly doubt it.

1 year ago

Write Pelosi   so  Congress  will Vote the draft back

• 1 year ago

Most women wouldn't, as society wouldn't expect them to. They'd be allowed to, sure, but wouldn't be expected to. Men on the other hand like many a war in the past, would be expected to, and if they didn't join, their status in society would take a massive hit. At the very end of the day, woman would do their part, but the men would be fighting the battles, like usual. Risking their lives, only for the later generations to totally disregard the fact that men whom joined the fight, and died fighting, are the only reason we get to live in freedom. It could very literally take another world war, to wake all the entitled women up, at least you'd hope something that extreme would do it.