Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 9 months ago

what does this mean...?

I applied to George Mason, they have said that they do not want to make a decision until they have seen my mid year grades.. Does this mean I have been wait listed..?

No, you haven't been wait-listed because you have not been accepted.

• B

the response means you are being considered and may be admitted if they feel your mid year grades are adequate

• RP

No. It means what it says, once they get your midyear grades, they will decide.

• JuanB

No.  wait listed means they have made a decision.  You clearly say they aren't making a decision until they see some recent grades.  It means your application is incomplete and they are waiting for the missing information

No.

Wait listed means that you are offered a spot if others don't accept theirs.

You are not going to be offered a spot until they see and confirm your mid year grades.

Yes, pretty much.

It means that your mid year grades better be good.