For those who got their Twitter accounts suspended for no reason but were able to get it back, how did you it back?

Some people said that they sent a appeal or appeals but never got a response while some say that they did eventually get their account back. For the lucky one that got their account back, how long did it take?

• Smokie

I use bots to run multiple Twitter accounts. I've never had one suspended for no reason. When i get suspended it is because I am using automation software which goes against Twitters rules. When one gets suspended I manually submit an appeal and withing 2 to 5 days those accounts are back up and running. All you need to do is follow the links and do what they ask. Click the link to file an appeal and type a detailed message stating why you think you were wrongfully suspended and for good measure ask them to provide the details which led to the suspension. Hit submit and check your inbox as they will send a confirmation email to verify you still have access to that email address. Reply to that message and wait a couple days. It's been as many as 5 but that is rare.