Is it safe to have sex while pregnant ?

My wife is 6 months pregnant with our son we been having lots of sex lately I'm worried about hurting her or the baby. Is it safe to do it ? 

• Marla
    6 days ago

As long as you are not banging her violently, it should not be a problem. Sex during pregnancy should be gentle. I had sex with my husband right until the day I delivered in two of my pregnancies.

No. Do you want get pregnant again and end up with twins or triplets. 

As long as your wife's OB or midwife has put no restrictions on sex you should be fine. If you aren't doing anything out of the ordinary sex is totally normal during pregnancy.  Unless you're punching her in the stomach or cutting off her oxygen you will not hurt the baby,

No worry, its safe.

I would say its perfectly safe to have sex during pregnancy unless your doctor or midwife has told you not to, but extra care shall be exercised in the third trimester Having sex will not hurt your baby. Penis can't penetrate beyond the vagina. Your developing baby is protected by the fluid in your wife’s uterus, as well as by the strong muscles of the uterus itself. Sexual activity won't affect your baby. However, pregnancy can cause changes in her level of comfort and sexual desire. There's more to intimacy than sex. Share your needs and concerns with your partner in an open and loving way. If sex is difficult, unappealing or off-limits, try cuddling, kissing or massage. As long as she feels comfortable, most sexual positions are OK during pregnancy. Oral sex is also safe during pregnancy. 

• Edna

Unless your wife's doctor tells her not to do so, it's safe for you and your wife to  have sex every day of her pregnancy, if you want to do so. You're not going to hurt her and you're not going to hurt the baby. 

• *^JNL^*

Some do's n don'ts if had been added might have helped more.

Interesting turn of events since yesterday.Sherlock 

Nope youve impregnated the baby now the baby is going to have a baby

We have a thing call google, so try and use that.

Yesterday, you claimed to be 72 years old.  How's your heart, Sherlock?