Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsFish · 1 year ago

Would piranhas devour me if I tried to swim along with them?

1 year ago

No, most are vegetarian, so you should be fine.

the only carnivourus kinds will only eat humans if they havent been fed or if you are the only option, which is almost never

• 1 year ago

No. Kids in the Amazon swim with them all the time. I just wouldn't do it with an open cut.

• 1 year ago

my pet gator runs around my castle moat--he loves yu hah\be at `azusa for my televised nu marriages celebrashn\eri clapton my honey shall be in touch\

• 1 year ago

--  If you had an open wound or are bleeding then the chance of being eaten are much higher than if you are unhurt.  Some scientists have sat in tanks full of piranhas or swam in rivers with piranhas and not been attacked.

• 1 year ago

That depends on the species of piranha. I wouldn't try it with black piranhas; other species are strictly fish-eaters.

• 1 year ago

they might so i wouldnt do that