My kids love to sit on ball?

My son is 13 years old and loves to sit on anything that can swell! Balls, balloons, beach inflatables and space hoppers. Every birthday or Christmas wants new ones as a gift, and he loves soft ones, where he can bounce and jump. Do you think it's normal for his age?

Favorite Answer

It's probably a soothing, coping mechanism that he uses.  My youngest is in his 20's and still likes to wrap up in a soft warm blanket at the end of the day and walk around with it.

If he enjoys it, then it's probably healthier than drinking or methamphetamines.

yes its like a massage for his butt

That sounds fun at any age. Now I want a ball to bounce on...

• edward

I am 25...if i had a hard day at work i will just go home and wrap myself in my comforter. And it helps me feel better. At that age i liked exercise balls. Gigantic blue balls big enough for me to sit on.

• Jose

Yes, very normal behavior for young teens.