SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-IBIG contributions?

Good day. This inquiry is meant for Filipinos (or anyone who has ample knowledge how these organizations work in the Philippines). I've been working for BPO companies in the Philippines since I graduated college. Now, I'm in the middle of arranging my requirements for a business opportunity abroad. I'm just wondering how's the procedure for me to continue my contributions abroad? I'm also planning to drop Philhealth since I'm not really able to use it. I've no idea how these works as I'm used to having my employers here in the Philippines do these for me. Your responses, and opinions will be highly appreciated!

1 Answer

  • 8 months ago

    Well the pinoys in the UK can pay the SSS contributions at the embassy of the country the are staying in.  In the UK it is near trafalgar square in London. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.