Advice about tour package in Europe ?

I am going to London in March and wish to see other countries in an organised package tour. The problem is that either they r expensive from here or not suitable.  My question to all of you is that  Can I organise it once I get to London? or its not advisable? Please assist with your return answer. 

It  is possible to do. Some tours are not advertised on every site that YOU have looked at.

You could also get yourself a bus pass for say two weeks or a month and travel as you like and seat space allows on the main routes.

Up to you to find a room . In most larger places near the bus stop is the local tourist office and they can assist in getting a room for you.

why do you need some one to organise where to go ?   if you can type this question then you can do anything yourself ...i have been to most countries ...only thing i organised was the flights ...never once did i organise anything in advance ..just find motels in arrivals at airport ...cars similar ...and no i never paid more ..take the eurostar to paris ...then if you want ..the TGV to other cities in europe 

• ..

You can probably book online for UK tours. There are short tour options, or you can get the Eurostar train direct to Paris/Brussels, etc.