Advice about tour package in Europe ?

I am going to London in March and wish to see other countries in an organised package tour. The problem is that either they r expensive from here or not suitable.  My question to all of you is that  Can I organise it once I get to London? or its not advisable? Please assist with your return answer. 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It  is possible to do. Some tours are not advertised on every site that YOU have looked at.

You could also get yourself a bus pass for say two weeks or a month and travel as you like and seat space allows on the main routes.

Up to you to find a room . In most larger places near the bus stop is the local tourist office and they can assist in getting a room for you.

• 1 month ago

why do you need some one to organise where to go ?   if you can type this question then you can do anything yourself ...i have been to most countries ...only thing i organised was the flights ...never once did i organise anything in advance ..just find motels in arrivals at airport ...cars similar ...and no i never paid more ..take the eurostar to paris ...then if you want ..the TGV to other cities in europe 

Lv 6
    1 month ago

You can probably book online for UK tours. There are short tour options, or you can get the Eurostar train direct to Paris/Brussels, etc.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.