S asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

Are you scared of elevators?

I used to feel safe taking the elevator but not anymore, I’m scared because I have a fear of getting stuck. I honestly rather walk up the stairs or escalator no matter how lazy i feel.

No, I'm not scared of elevators.

I'm not afraid of them, but they do make me feel uneasy when I use them.

No. Even got stuck there times. Once because of a power failure and twice because of mechanical problems, in the Otis building nonetheless.

No...................

Truthfully, yes I am. There's just something about those doors closing that really bothers me. My office used to be on the second floor, so I always just walked up.

ys but no. i actually got stuck in an elevator once which is why i am somewhat scared. it was at work and luckily only 2 stories but the way it was handled was terrible. my boss basically told us "fk you not my problem" 

im not really scared of um just hear a lot of stories on how people got stuck for so long. when i used to watch gore as well there were about 2-3 of em involving elevators. 1 the person kicked open the door and it was empty shaft so he fell to his death probably. there were red tape and everything so the guy was just dumb. the 2nd one was a woman she walked into an elevator tripped on her high heels and feel door ended up closing on her body as well as going up already ( it's not supposed to do this ) cut her body in half as it went up. very nasty. 

I am claustrophobic. I don't take elevators. Only when I have no choice.

Nope, not at all.

Yes when somebody farts in one.

NO OF COURSE NOT.