Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 month ago

Is it true that evil people sometimes seem nice on the outside?

And satanic cults don't always look like cults?

Often when you meet a person for the first time, you get a sense from them.  Sometimes you'll meet someone who 'creep' you out & you can't quite pick a reason why, they seem odd.  It's a 6th sense, that should never be ignored.  Even if outwardly this person, seems perfectly nice & normal.

Many mass murderers were very charming towards their victims and other people.

• Very true. I'm a terrible person but everyone thinks I'm nice but I think the reason is I'm very blunt and honest. People respect and like someone who can look at you and say hey I'm an ahole rather than someone saying I'm a nice guy when really they are the opposite.

no, evil people are almost always nefarious in mannerism.

i think thats true

Very often the neighbors of terrorists say he seemed like a nice friendly guy.

To them the world looks beautiful

(As expressed as they many times by the Bible)

But this only mirrors death from their locality, thus the locality of them in thier points of view)

That's why the Greeks built pillars in Acropolis slightly bent, so that to those whom look upon them seem quite straight.

They exude a richness which due to it's lack of depth is therefore in it whilst suppositioning by calling others to the stage, and in subverting the souls of others, inverts the soul.

Thier indifferent subscription is thier own destruction.

However, a trend or fashion following teens cannot be the same.

Evil is very real, the nature of it is very subtle and seductive.

This culminates in different ways according to the sins and curses thereof.

Wickedness is the violence after sins have conceived and are therefore consecrated.

It is no longer them that captain the ferry, but they.

That's true about everything, not just satanic cults.