Is it normal to prefer riding horseback over driving a car??

I dunno, where I’m from, it’s easier to just go on a horse than ride a car there?? Would that seem normal to you where you’re from?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anton
    Lv 6
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Time.  It takes about 8 hours a week to take care of a horse.  Car takes zip.

Horse is not as fast as a car.

You can't park a horse out for 8 hours while you are working.

• 8 months ago

Tie up your horse while you're in Walmart, and they'll probably bill you for the poop cleanup, and the cops will ticket you for disposal of toxic waste.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes.VW's latest advertising slogan shows they are a cheap date for the advertising industry."Drive Bugger" is cringe worthy considering their emissions scandal.Another VW ad with a sandcastle which gamed the system of high tide shows a pattern of coded messages.Poor strategic thinking by WV reminds me that new cars lose value and clip joins are in the bad part of town.My Catholic grammar school had pedophile Priests so I watch out for smoke on the horizon.

• 8 months ago

Since you failed to tell where you're from, and why horses seem to you to work better than cars there, we cannot answer usefully.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

It's normal to prefer riding a horse, but it's not practical for most people.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

In Los Angeles?  No, that would be considered abnormal.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Try riding a horse to go to work in Los Angeles.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.