Is it normal to prefer riding horseback over driving a car??

I dunno, where I’m from, it’s easier to just go on a horse than ride a car there?? Would that seem normal to you where you’re from?

• Anton

Time.  It takes about 8 hours a week to take care of a horse.  Car takes zip.

Horse is not as fast as a car.

You can't park a horse out for 8 hours while you are working.

Tie up your horse while you're in Walmart, and they'll probably bill you for the poop cleanup, and the cops will ticket you for disposal of toxic waste.

Yes.VW's latest advertising slogan shows they are a cheap date for the advertising industry."Drive Bugger" is cringe worthy considering their emissions scandal.Another VW ad with a sandcastle which gamed the system of high tide shows a pattern of coded messages.Poor strategic thinking by WV reminds me that new cars lose value and clip joins are in the bad part of town.My Catholic grammar school had pedophile Priests so I watch out for smoke on the horizon.

Since you failed to tell where you're from, and why horses seem to you to work better than cars there, we cannot answer usefully.

• Bill

It's normal to prefer riding a horse, but it's not practical for most people.

• Erik

In Los Angeles?  No, that would be considered abnormal.

Try riding a horse to go to work in Los Angeles.