Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 month ago

How do I keep my sister from vaccinating her baby?!?

I do not want my niece to be vaccinated as it is shown the vaccines are causing autism.  I have a friend whose cousin was vaccinated and now has a mental retardation from it.  My sister is not believing me and has the appointment scheduled next week.  I'm doing everything I can to stop her.

you are retarded to think vaccinations cause mental illness.

u know ratios? think about it this way 100:1 the 1 is the study that says vaccines cause autism the 100 is. the studies. that have lots of evidence proving that is wrong

That’s not you child therefore it’s none of your business you bully!

• GB

How do you know that the Vaccine  caused 'mental retardation'?  Your friend's cousin might  have  had their mental condition if they had been vaccinated. In addition they might have suffered from  other conditions associated with - say measles.  I know a family where the younger child missed her vaccines because of the mother's illness, and as a result caught mumps which lead to causing deafness.  (The Mum died when the baby was 1 year old.)

Another mum contracted  rubella  during her first pregnancy.  It was in the days before vaccines for it were generally available.

Measles - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinichttps://www.mayoclinic.org › measles › symptoms-causes › syc-2037485724 May 2019 - One of the most common complications of measles is a bacterial ear infection. Bronchitis, laryngitis or croup. Measles may lead to inflammation of your voice box (larynx) or inflammation of the inner walls that line the main air passageways of your lungs (bronchial tubes). Pneumonia.Measles Complications | CDChttps://www.cdc.gov › measles › symptoms › complicationsSevere Complications in Children and Adults Some people may suffer from severe complications, such as pneumonia (infection of the lungs) and encephalitis (swelling of the brain). ... As many as 1 out of every 20 children with measles gets pneumonia, the most common cause of death from measles in young children.

Who is the child's parent?  Stay  in your place or you will be kicked out from her family.

This is NONE of your business.  Plus, vaccines have been proven to NOT cause Autism.  If you are NOT, in the medical field, then you have NO idea what causes autism or mental retardation.

• keerok

Her baby, her call. When you have your own baby and you still don't want vaccination then go ahead. Don't.

Just make sure you don't let your kid mingle with vaccinated kids (so no school, no malls, no movie houses, no playgrounds, and everywhere else). Don't be the reason your kid dies of some disease that could have been prevented by vaccination.

It has already been refuted, long ago, that vaccination does not cause autism. Only the dumb and reckless choose to ignore that.

• Edna

All those diseases are still "out there'. If a person isn't vaccinated, that person runs a high risk of contracting of one those diseases. If an unvaccinated person contracts one of those diseases, he can't 'give' it to someone who's been vaccinated; but he himself can die from that disease. 

You can't ! Educate yourself before making foolish statements again.

• Teva

It's nothing to do with you....besides, Tony Attwood, the foremost authority on autism and aspergers, thinks aspergers could actually be the next step in human evolution.

I'm probably on the autistic spectrum and so are many of my friends and acquaintances. I don't consider myself to have the problem so much as the way other people treat those who are not neurotypical. That said, I also have concerns about vaccines, and I would ask my healthcare practitioner the following: what rules out the development of slow virus infections from attentuation in live vaccine preparation? And, in which proportions are the different types of immunoglobulins secreted after vaccination? Oh, and also, what's the control group in the studies which led to the development of the vaccines?