S asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 10 months ago

Why are some scorpios so dumb?

I love scorpios but some of them are such dumbheads especially the ones born in November. I had a teacher 

born November 19th she was really sweet but wasn’t very smart. Like for example she would not erase the board till the next day, repeat everything you say, copy what you do, follow you where you go (not all the time). And she was also a bit childish like she would give you tight teddy bear hugs even when they aren’t really needed and say “yay” or “oh no” as if we are in kindergarten. My mom, math teacher and classmate are all scorpios born in October and they are way more mature and have more sense than the November scorpios I know. Like I said I have nothing against scorpios, I get along with them very well I just think they are a bit unintelligent.

• Snoopy

It really depends on the person. Some will be and some on the other hand won't be. Unfortunately c'est la vie. But who cares? As long as you are smart you know what to do. 

okay the repeating thing many teachers do that too. its some memorizing trick or something.

as for her being Scorpio, then that just means she is more emotional but in a good way too.

hugs arent bad.

anyways...im not sure this is because she is a Scorpio.

hope that helps.

tc ;]

I'm a Nov scorpio and I'm super intelligent... Some say too intelligent. I'm in business school and my peers always ask me for help. There's a lot of smart people though so maybe we should meet and you can tell me I'm unintelligent. People who hate me, my "enemies", always say that I'm smart or extremely intelligent too- they always have to hand it to me, so to speak.

I hear that I'm intelligent more than anything else, by far!!!!

• zeno

Why are you so dumb thinking astrology

Connects EVERYONE with mental ability?