Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

How long have you been using yahoo Ramadan category?

Favorite Answer

I have been using this section on and off using different accounts since 2012. So yea, it's been almost 8 years I been here on and off. I'm not a regular user at all. My real dp on here was SCAPEGOAT.

• Lost4 weeks agoReport

Thanks for choosing mine as the best answer out of so many good answers. I wonder if I knew u or you knew me.

I think around ten years ago.

• ­

On and off about 12 - 13 years on a older account, on this account about 10 years. One of the older users in this section, I spend most of my time in another category now, but still pop in here from time to time.  

• Mintee

since 2010... about 10 years now

• ­

Salaam Walaikum

I drop in here occasionally and have been doing so for years.

seven years by the summer 

i only use it when i go into all the categories and someone is asking a question on that one

I don't use it. I open Society & Culture so I see all the questions in the nine different categories within that including "Holidays". "Ramadan" is a subset of "Holidays" so I see any question asked in Ramadan but I am not using Ramadan, I'm using Society & Culture.