Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 month ago

How do I get edibles out of my system?

On December 28th, 2019 I took five gummies 100mg per gummy. I don’t smoke this was my first time taking marijuana. I have a drug test coming up, how do I get it out my system. Thank you 

There is a product called quick fix that comes witha bottle of fake pee and heating pad to sneak in when take drug test. I quit smoking, 2 months sober, so I can tell you weed is not worth the stress it causes or money spent so quit if can. But just so you can get the job, look up quick fix. Oh and be careful when putting some in cup and then releasing the bottle, you need to release it slowly or it makes a noise. Plus, try to save a tad to put in the toilet. 

"marijuana" 

is "legal" in california. there are pot-shops with good quality weed, not all over, but around.

its legal to buy and it is so much cheaper then street deals.

https://www.verywellmind.com/how-long-does-marijua...

i have had hundreds of drug tests. (i look guilty)

but, if you have had marijuana, don't sweat it; just say you are "voting legal" if anyone questions it. most of the other people are smoking, too; like you, on your own time.

i have a bag of grass here on my bookshelf in plain sight.

Source(s): vote legal.
  • Zirp

giving your body the time to metabolise it all is the only way.

Some say that Drinking a spoonful of vinegar3 times a day for a week would work. I personally do not know but usually, after 2 weeks, it is out of your system as long as you are not around other smokers or still taking them. There is a home drug test that you can usually find at Walmart. I'm unsure if the drug test works I would try it for safety but it is probably expensive. good luck Depending what state or country  your in I would move somewhere that it is legal

• Retief

It takes at least 2 weeks to be out of your system for a clean urine test. Nothing you can do to speed that up.

takes 30-60 days

no way except time.

You took 500 mg in edibles your first time with marijuana? I'm curious to know what happened!

• Ding Dong

Most likely he met the devil.

• Alex

You should be fine.

It takes 3-5 days for the TCH metabolites (the stuff the tests are looking for) to clear the system unless you're severely overweight, or have taken large and frequent doses.

So being currently 13 days since last use...plus a couple days before getting tested...IF that was truly your last dose, you should be clear. No guarantees, but you should already have cleared it out of your system.

And FYI, As a lab tech I can assure you that there is little to nothing you can do to clear it out faster.

You can't, it's detectable for a month so you'll fail, doper.

if youre lucky it might be out of your system by now, just stop taking it