S asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 10 months ago

Why are scorpio eyes so creepy?

I like scorpios but sometimes I find them a bit intimidating. Like one time I had a teacher in 8th grade who had these big intense green eyes, and sometimes whenever shes in photos her eyes look like there bulging out it creeps the living sh*t outta me. If she’s in the sun her eyes bright up and look sparkly. Whenever she gets mad and starts yelling her eyes are wide open that scared me an everybody else too. And also whenever someone talks to her she sometimes puts her face right in their face and talks like that when she’s interested. It’s the same thing with my mom and my friend, they are both scorpios expect they have dark eyes so it’s even scarier. Whenever my mom gets mad her dark brown eyes turn light. My friend on the other hand she tends to give me this intimidating stare (not in a rude way) before she says hi to me in the hallway but in general too. What is it about scorpios why do they look at you a certain way and have certain head movements. 

• Snoopy

Stick to the smart kids. Avoid troublemakers please. 

Caitlyn Jenner is Queen/King of transformation. This is what scorps are good at, nothing to be scared of. It takes a lot of intensity/ pain to transform into another gender and change your sexual identity. They represent the sexual organs.That does not mean they’re sexy, it’s just a preoccupation with them. That’s the look you see in their eyes 👀 

• Susie

I’m a Scorpio, and I have been told that several times.  Scorpios tend to have deep emotions, intensity in their personality,  and a strong self confidence that evidently shows in their eyes.  I’ve always joked that if I was ever mugged, I hoped that they made me angry instead of afraid,  as they wouldn’t stand a chance.  When Scorpios are angry, there is no fear and every confidence that they can overpower. It’s strange, I know. 

• Kathy

Their eyes are no different than anyone else's.