How can a man say a child is his if he never gave birth?

Shouldn’t the child belong to just the woman since she carried the baby for 9 months?

Troll women do not need men, so you are right, the child is solely the woman's.

• sarah

When a woman figures out how to make a baby without the help of a man, that's when she can claim the child as only being hers.

Bc you need to ppl to make a kid and that guys' genes are in the kid

• Logan

It takes two to make a baby.

• edward

I’m no expert but i know that having babies is not a one person job from start to finish

• Murzy

Unless there is a DNA test, you never know who the father is.

28. "Kindly explain these points, and so rescue me from the jaws of the monster of Karma

26. "He seems to laugh at the ways of the world, to stride unconcerned

53. "Shame on the fools infatuated with love for women. Women are like nothing but birds flitting above the tree tops.

36-38. "In secret that woman introduced her son to my friend. That son was an ignorant fool with eyes blood-shot with drink. And my friend went on enjoying him in my very presence. But she, though completely overpowered by him and being enjoyed by him day after day, never left me, and I, too, did not abandon her. And out of that union was born a fool of the same type as his father.

42. "And in their agony they took hold of and ate thorn-apples, thinking them to be rose-apples

50. "Similar is the fate of the people who, deluded with the quest of happiness, have fallen into the snares of the task-master of action. They are bewildered in their frenzy and destruction awaits them.

Hello, Joshua.

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid the 17:45 to Brighton has indeed been cancelled. This was due to a fault on the train, which was then rectified however due to the amount of time it was held at the platform, it had to be taken out of service to prevent a backlog of trains behind it. 

The next train is the 18:00 to Brighton, and will be calling at: Luton, Luton Airport Parkway, Harpenden, St Albans City, West Hampstead Thameslink, London St Pancras International, Farringdon, City Thameslink, London Blackfriars, London Bridge, East Croydon, Gatwick Airport, Three Bridges, Balcombe, Haywards Heath, Wivelsfield, Burgess Hill, Hassocks, Preston Park and Brighton.

^Kim

Because the mother wouldn't have given birth if he hadn't hosed her out.

• Sandy

he donated the 23 chromosomes.