Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

Why do irresponsible parents vaccine their children which exposes them to autism?

It is a proven fact that vaccinations can cause all kinds of  issues, including autism and mental retardation.  I have a friend whose cousin is now mentally retarded due to a vaccine.  When will our government finally do something to stop this?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Where do you get your information ? List your sources or stop your nonsense.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is NOT a proven fact; quite the opposite.  Repeated and serious studies have shown NO connection between vaccination and autism.

Either you're a particularly lame troll or simply ignorant.  If the former, you have no business making light of such a serious matter. If the latter, get an education and do research on the studies, because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

You don't have a cousin who's mentally-retarded because of a vaccine.  It's autism the ignoramuses are worried about, not mental retardation.

Grow up, little troll.

• 1 month ago

Vaccinating is someone's choice. Everyone who's vaccinated doesn't have to worry, so no one should be complaining if someone doesn't. The people who can't receive vaccinations because of complications need to be removed from the gene pool anyways.

• ...Show all comments
    • The children who can't be vaccinated will be removed from the gene pool, too. Judging by your supposed IQ, you're also a prime example of someone who should be removed.

• 1 month ago

It’s irresponsible to NOT vaccine. We are so fortunate (for those who actually do) that we live in the developed world where vaccines are so accessible. We put our baby in our car and drive a few miles to their pediatrician to get their shots because we are advocates for our children. They depend on us to protect them and keep them safe. There are parents in third world countries who will carry their child on their backs for miles in deplorable conditions just to get their child vaccines. Not vaccinating you’re child is selfish, irresponsible and dangerous.  And ignorant. Please do your research before claiming vaccines cause autism and mental retardation. You sound like a fool. #firstworldproblems 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't understand why people say: "Its a PROVEN fact".  The hell it is!!!  There is no VIABLE proof that vaccinations cause autism. If this were correct, then there would be WAAAYYYY more people with autism than there really is.

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Does death sound more appealing to you? I pray you never have to lose your children from other morons who don’t vaccinate. Or forget the risk to you what about the kids who can’t get vaccinated? Do you want that blood on your hands?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I support the right to choose to vaccine your child. My kids did get vaccines but I have family members who haven't. But, there is no proven fact vaccines cause autism. Can you provide a link to a medical journal that says this? Or are you just trolling & full of false facts?

• Amaretta
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

He's just trolling.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You're an idiot. It's not proven anywhere. Would you rather kids DIED of complications from measles, mumps, polio, whooping cough?

• 1 month ago

Totally false and disproven

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Attachment image
    • Adam D
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I was going to come here to give a similar answer about weak trolling efforts, but he did manage to get 8 or 10 serious responses, so I guess it was successful?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.