Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

Why do I enjoy peeing on my self such as on my hands or letting it go down my pants down my legs?

I don't know where it came from but every time I have to pee I will either pee my self or stand over the toilet and pee on any body parts I can find and get sexually aroused by it for some reason, is this just a strange kink of mine or am I mentally broken?

• Jim

You're not mentally broken. It's a sexual kink you have. It's not harmful. I just wouldn't tell anyone about it.

• ron h

No one here can fix your fetish.  If it's not causing you problems, carry on and think of it like jackin' off--if someone wants to know about it, they'll ask you. (unlike jackin' off, though, don't assume that everyone does it)  If it IS causing you problems, see a psychologist.

Its ok for now, but when you grow up to be a teenager you may start looking at girls.

What? Really? Why share this with the public? Answer ROTFL!!!

Source(s): Yahoo Answers.
    • Noah1 month agoReport

They’re probably really young and still figuring stuff out. No need to be mean

• Edna

Yep; you called it. You're mentally broken, if you enjoy peeing on yourself. 

You may have a phobia that can command you do certain things that may not be best for you. In my medical dictionary, there are nearly 100 phobias that affect people. I do not find any phobia to urine. If you visit a doctor and reveal what you have reported here, he/she might want you to talk with a professional person skilled in phobias and behavior. Most visits to a doctor's office may include you have a blood test to determine whether low levels of substances are playing a part in your desire to urinate on yourself. This may sound like a trick question, but did you ever wet the bed as a young boy? I wet my bed when I was young because I was frightened by a thief that entered my home and caused me emotional trouble and I began to wet the bed. I recovered after about 2 weeks, and my mother was glad she did not have to wash my bed sheets every day. Any one can become ill for reasons they do not understand. There is an abnormal condition where people become sexually aroused when someone urinates or defecates on them. Adolph Hitler before he became famous as a monster was a sexual pervert and had his girlfriend urinate and defecate on him that produced an orgasm. One girlfriend was a cousin who killed herself because of Hitler's obsession with sexual perversion. Monster that he was, Hitler was a great orator and he became so sexually excited giving speeches that he would ejaculate in his pants during speeches. The wrong thing to do is to not tell your family you may have fears that affect you and cause for your behavior. Further, there is an abnormal sexual practice called masochism where a person, usually men, who derive sexual stimulation from being put-down by strong women. Women may treat a man badly and have the man beg for pleasure and sexual release. Investigate now with talking with a professional to allow you to correct your behavior before you become too old.

Good Luck.

harrald

• ron h

This is not a phobia.  It's a fetish which is kind of a psychosis that's harmless if its kept private or shared with a limited audience.  And NO this is best NOT shared with family.

It's probably some throw back from your childhood. This is where our sexual fetishes and/or fantasies come from. I wouldn't worry about it. Lots of people have "weird" turn-ons, but if you actually talked to a thousand people about their fetishes, yours probably wouldn't be so weird.

There is a documentary about this stuff on Netflix

• audrey

You're very broken.

Sounds like something you should do in the shower instead.  Peeing on your trousers and on the bathroom floor is something you can do when you are 80.

I have no idea,but I think this is something you don't want to share with others.