Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Will Trump be re-elected?

Even with all negativity he seems to have an edge as his base is growing even more faithful

GOD I HOPES SO, BECAUSE IF HE IS NOT, WE ARE DEEP DOO DOO

Michael Moore is a pretty smart guy and he predicted the Trump would get reelected. Because of the electoral college etc. up

With the **** poor candidates the Democrats are offering i would say yes identity politics doesn't cut it with most people as election results in Europe and the USA have shown the Dems like much of the left across the world have fallen into a rut they cant seem to get out of and a major factor is identity politics and abandonment of their working class bases in favour of multiculturalism.

I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest.

Hopefully I will vote for him along with millions of others . All that matters is EC though so he has to win in the right states .

I hope not. I hope a Dem takes office. I want Sanders or Warren as president but I will settle for biden

It is still well too early to say definitively, since there is a year to go and many potential newcomers to the race.  However, the fate of the 2020 will depend on independent voters. Right now, it seems likely Donald Trump would strongly command the electoral college.  The Democratic candidates are frankly too far to the left to appeal to independent voters.  

It is very likely. ..

Unless we have a sudden and deep recession which is unlikely, Trump is getting re-elected.

It depends on his next political opponent, but in his current state, I doubt that.