Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Was Bernie Sanders right to tell Elizabeth Warren that a woman can't win?

Was he correct to imply that America is sexist and that a woman can't become president?

• shroud

I don't believe that is what he said, more like it would be hard or the country is not ready type of statement,

the thing is I agree at least that there is not a women running I would vote for and only 1-2? men I think can do the job right now

• Traci

No, he was wrong to say that.. but right that she can't win.  /she is a liar!

• Cathy

That is correct.  If a lesbian could not win in 2016 there is no way a heterosexual woman can win in 2020.

Source(s): www.LBGTQ.org
  • George

Did he actually say that? Warren CLAIMS that he did. I don't care! I'm voting for Donald Trump!

He is by law entitled to VOICE HIS OPINION... JUST because some do not like it does not make it wrong.  ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH... LIKE THE Dumbasses who think only a NIGGGA can use the word to describe black people..

SHE did not deny he said it during the debate so she must agree with him.

• Judith

He's entitled to his opinion.  I happen to think he is wrong.  I think that when the right woman runs for the presidency, she has as good a chance of being elected as any man.  I don't think Elizabeth Warren is the right woman but that's just MY opinion.  What's yours?

A smart and honest woman could. Just none appear to be running.

I ought see no reason why the two candidates must be enemies any longer.

Progressives rule centrists drool 

Yeah,  unfortunately,  that's not at all what he said............

but I understand cons have comprehension problems. 

Thats not what he said. He said Warren doesn't have core convictions to her ideas like he does, which is fair to say.