What is medically wrong with me?

I have trouble seeing, confusion and weakness, a slight headache and a shivering jaw all of a sudden. My right shoulder is sore but that might be unrelated. This has never happened to me before. What is going on??

i know google and stuff exaggerates things. I don't have any history of any medical problems

Definitely go see a doctor it could maybe be a stroke or seizures

Don't rely on the Internet 

Go see a doctor.

• Lili

I think you should see a doctor ASAP to rule out a neurological or cardiac problem.

We're not doctors here. We can't diagnose you.

It sounds like you are having  a stroke.

Heart problem stroke? You took a drug which does not agree with you I'm not necessarily saying it has to be illegal some very common over-the-counter drugs cause allergic reactions

Sounds like a gypsy curse

Health anxiety, lack of sleep, you need food and/or something to drink, you're cold or tired. Try some simple self care such as eating , drinking, putting on a extra top, take some tylenol if your headache persists and take a nap. It doesn't sound serious.

• .

See a neurologist.  It's probably just a flu.  But rule our Myasthenia gravis.

I suggest going to the doctor or googling instead of asking Yahoo answers