What is the best Beatles song? I think it is ‘While my guitar gently weeps’ or ‘Help!’?

Across the Universe

• Jim

Best according to who?  It's a subjective question. You list two excellent Beatle songs, but my favorite are Don't Pass Me By",   "Hey Jude",   "I Am The Walrus",  and "I Saw Her Standing There".

I Wanna Hold your Hand. 

I guess right now, I'm in a heavy mood, so I like Helter Skelter, or Come Together.

That is tough. They have so many good songs that it is next to impossible to pick the best one. 

According to the lyrics in one of the songs by John Lennon, one of the best songs Paul McCartney ever wrote was 'Yesterday." It is also one of my favorites.

Here Comes the Sun" is another good one. So is "Norwegian Wood."

I also like some of the songs that are seldom mentioned, such as "Get back", "Lady Madonna,"  and "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."

A Day In The Life and Something

You want to know a Secret......Yesterday..... While My Guitar Gently Weeps...... cause .... Can't buy me love....... I called you name....... Maggie Mae......Tell me what you see....... "Help!"...... 

I want you(she’s so heavy)

'Penny Lane' in my opinion. 

i'm biased to musically ambitious songs later in their career. so i tend to favor a day in the life, happiness is a warm gun, i'm so tired and the golden slumbers medley.