Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 10 months ago

do u believe in star signs/horoscopes?

Kind of. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s true.

• Yes I do.  They were here before we were!    They make up the personality basics for each and every one of us.  :D

Source(s): Life is Good
  • hart

yes it is cosmic energy

and energy is live

no energy no live

It's like believing in gravity. It exists. Whether you believe in it, or not, it's your choice. But the fact that you don't believe in it, will not make it go away.

As a side note: you're not supposed to look at star signs/horoscopes. You're supposed to look at the complete natal chart of the person. In other words, you're supposed to look at the chart that includes ALL of the planets, and that will show where ALL of them are situated. In which signs they are, and in which houses they're situated, incl. the aspects that might exist between all of them (as a result of their placement etc.)

astrology is fascinating. We all have different personalities...Horoscopes wont come true though cuz those who write them are guessing.

I believe in convincing coincidences. When I was maybe 10 I believed in magic and zodiac signs. I can tell you anything that I found to be true didn’t come from any website or instagram post. That stuff is garbage. I would read birthday books and a lot of it was true. I still enjoy reading horoscopes though I take it with a grain of salt. It’s fun and can make you think about your life choices. 

It can also make you pay attention to your worst and best qualities. 

Source(s): Life
  • Rick

nope.     ...........................................

Astrology isn’t harmless. It targets the uneducated, gullible, and desperate. Fleecing those with disposable income. Sounds real fun. 

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs. No one that promotes astrology can show it works and how it works. Astrology doesn’t work.

not really to be honest

No, I don't believe.