Where would be a great place to live if you are a Foodie plus Beach Lover?
I like to live somewhere where it has the following criteria:
1) Good for Foodies
2) Great Beaches that are clean, well maintained and can ride waves
3) Big Cosmopolitan City that's hard to run out of things to do
I currently live in Melbourne, I love Sydney because of its fantastic beaches. But now I think I need a change of scenery from Australia, want to live in another country in my next chapter of life.
- 3 weeks ago
maine in the summer, beaches and lobsters.
- FoofaLv 71 month ago
If you're talking about immigration vs. tourism this'll be the place where you can qualify for a work visa (unless you're being sponsored by a family member).
- SSP Bowl DudeLv 71 month ago
I'd go with San Diego, Los Angeles, Honolulu, Miami or possibly Chicago.
- sunshine_melLv 71 month ago
Have you also considered:
4) somewhere you can get a visa to live
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Pearl LLv 71 month ago
anyplace that has a beach
- 1 month ago
The San Francisco Bay area has all of those things you're looking for. It has the highest cost of living in the United States though.