Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 8 months ago

Is Nancy Pelosi schizophrenic?

She's acting delusional. Saying Trump will be impeached for life as if she's some kind of cartoon villain. And now she's saying McConnell and Trump are Russian spies out to get her. Wtf?

OF course she is.. SHE has already proven herself unable to actually think for herself without Schumer or someone else writing something for her to read or telling her what to say.. 

SHE should be deemed INCOMPETENT to hold her position like many others in the clown care and IMPEACHED or recalled but got rid of.

A real life cartoon villain...LOCK HIM UP!!

I her house they call it botz but affirmative

i would hope not

When corrupt presidents are impeached --it is for life. It never goes away regardless of who is the Speaker of the House.  New information at the center of Trump's impeachment scandal is coming out tonight.  

The Russians are going all out on a full cyber-attack on the US computer system at Trump's request. Russia is bragging about keeping their puppet in the WH.   

These are the very issues that were mentioned in the Mueller report.  The heart of our democracy is our vote, our democracy, and our freedoms. Is Donald Trump really worth losing all that over?  Do you really want the US under a communist dictator? 

No just telepathic. 

• TedEx

I just saw an item featuring her on TV, She is obviously becoming unglued.  

Her obsession  with impeachment   reminds me so much of Hillary Clinton's ":vote for me because""" I  am so entitled.""

Nancy just keep on embarrassing herself.

Yes, the "Impeachment" will always be a matter of recorded History, along with the truth about what a corruption that action was.

I think it's just the booze.

Well, you're not a doctor, and clearly, you are a big fat liar. As is clear from the fact that you rightard loons can NEVER provide ANY supporting evidence for your insane delusional assertions,