What makes you to lose interest in your gf/bf/friend?

52 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If she doesn't suck it's not going to last.  His love grows with every suck.  Simple as that.

• 1 month ago

If yous been together a long time, or yous have nothing in common, seek someone else and tell him just friends

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

their inabillity to put efforts in maintaining a relationship...the bill should be equal for both

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Boredom and her lack of interest in having sex.

No she has an orgasm every time I do. Her job occupies all her time at home, she's letting them work her to death and I told her they would if she let it continue.

• ...Show all comments
    • Chanice1 month agoReport

Ever think perhaps he maybe be the cause for her lack of interest or is he just interested in getting his leg over and to hell how she is feeling.  Or perhaps something happened to her to make her have lack of interest 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I lost interest in a former gf when I found out that she was screwing my best friend.

• 1 month ago

• 1 month ago

When you realise you and them arent compatible at all.

• jo1 month agoReport

chris hunny your right

• ANDREW
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Being monotonous, boring, uncaring not thinking of each other and selfishness 

• MCM
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Her stupidity she ****** stupid for real

• 1 month ago

Any number of things, too numerous and varied to name. It always depends on the individual and the situation.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.