What makes you to lose interest in your gf/bf/friend?

If she doesn't suck it's not going to last.  His love grows with every suck.  Simple as that.

If yous been together a long time, or yous have nothing in common, seek someone else and tell him just friends

their inabillity to put efforts in maintaining a relationship...the bill should be equal for both

Boredom and her lack of interest in having sex.

No she has an orgasm every time I do. Her job occupies all her time at home, she's letting them work her to death and I told her they would if she let it continue.

• Chanice1 month agoReport

Ever think perhaps he maybe be the cause for her lack of interest or is he just interested in getting his leg over and to hell how she is feeling.  Or perhaps something happened to her to make her have lack of interest 

I lost interest in a former gf when I found out that she was screwing my best friend.

..........

.......

When you realise you and them arent compatible at all.

• jo1 month agoReport

chris hunny your right

• ANDREW

Being monotonous, boring, uncaring not thinking of each other and selfishness 

• MCM

Her stupidity she ****** stupid for real

Any number of things, too numerous and varied to name. It always depends on the individual and the situation.