Do you prefer singleplayer or multiplayer games?

Overall I actually think singleplayer games are better. I don't know if it's to do with me being an introvert. But I really enjoy the convenience of singleplayer games: Not having to rely on internet, being able to pause the game whenever you want.

Single player. I get really pissed off playing multiplayer games cause I tend to die a lot lol.

I mostly play single player games, as long as they’re E or E10+ rated because I’m not into M or AO rated games. Once in a while I’ll play Super Smash bro’s with my brother and one of our friends.

i prefer multiplayer games because this game inspires me to play better

multiplayer for sure, i like to beat actual people not just bots

Depends. Triple AAA companies are focused on multiplayer because it's more advantageous. Single player can be used many times for one low price. 

• Jason

I prefer single player games because they have a greater chance of leaving an impact on you. I’ve played a good couple dozen video games that had such amazing storylines and character development, that you remember them forever. Multiplayer can be really fun or funny sometimes, but only an amazing single player story based game can make you think differently about life. Life is Strange, The Last of Us, A Plague Tale, Bioshock Infinite, these are all story games that I will cherish always. No multiplayer match can every overtake those experiences.

Single player everytime.

• Ducky

Used to be big on multiplayer games but they have gotten trash over the years, filled with microtransactions and drip feeding you content to keep you playing for as long as possible.

Now I'm mostly into singleplayer games, I sometimes play multiplayer when playing with friends though

I've never liked the multi-player scene.  If you're not there at the start to get good, you'll spend more time respawning than you spend playing the game and will not have a chance to get better.

I prefer single-player games.

• Dze

thats usually all i do .. i just like to see the hardware work more than playing with other people ..