Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

I still have PTSD from the day Obama admitted that he used Dijon mustard on his hamburgers. Can I sue somebody?

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat. It takes me an hour to calm down and remember that Obama can no longer hurt me with his Dijon mustard. I demand compensation!

But was he wearing a tan suit???

New nightmare??

Sure!  Sue your mother.

You obviously are not somebody who has experienced what it’s like to have ACTUAL PTSD. Be thankful.

I HAVE NO USE FOR OBAMA BUT A HAMBURGER WITH DIJON MUSTARD SOUNDS GOOD, EVEN BETTER ON A HOT DOG

I wonder if you ever think about the two weddings he bombed, or the Doctors Without Borders hospital he bombed, or the brown kids placed with human traffickers, or the AP journalists he targeted, or the 9 whistleblowers he targeted, or the 7 nations he bombed, or the executive order he issued in his refusal to turn over subpoenaed documents to the house during fast and furious by Eric holder?

Hey, you could triple your take if you could recall the trauma you suffered when he wore the tan suit, and when he forgot his flag lapel-pin. 

You and the mental illness troll should get together and compare notes. 

Have a nice day.     TRUMP 2020

I like all forms of mustard. Unacceptable. Wait... IS THIS A MICROAGRESSION!?!? 

UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#MUSTARDEQUALITY!!!!

Source(s): I'm sorry

Very sad that Trump actually takes advice from a moron like Hannity.

He thinks he's better than me!  THE AUDACITY!!!!!