Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

If you could live your life over again, what if anything would you change?

Favorite Answer

one lifetime on earth is enough for me, i look forward to the next world/realm where god is.

• Cousin

I would take Baby L'Eau with me. Poor Baby L'Eau SAW me there, arriving at the lady's home where she had taken my little bird in, after my long search for my little lost bird, and obviously thought I was there to take the little bird home with me, and I just LEFT. Baby L'Eau could NOT have known that my mother had just been diagnosed with cancer and we were told not to have the bird back in the house but, for years now, I have thought since that that gave the bird no closure, just a feeling of abandonment. I should have taken Baby L'Eau home with me, even if other arrangements had to be made thereafter. It hurts my heart, as I know it hurt poor little Baby L'Eau. It just breaks my heart. 

Having sex. Being kinder to others.

yes, I would change all of my bad habits and I will correct all my mistakes.

Quite a few things

I would become more educated. 

I love the life I've led. If I'd had the chance to avoid the things that I would have the chance to avoid by living my life over, life never would have led me to many of the most wonderful things that this life has given me. That being said, I'd gladly live my life a thousand times, and change all kinds of things every time. I doubt if a person could help but change things, even if they were trying to do it the same. 

• j153e

While not saying the following have not been at least pursued, 

Earlier regular investment in an interest-bearing retirement account (early = teens or early 20s).Regular moderate exercise and good, healthy diet.More kindness and balance of wisdom, love, and action, and a more cheerful attitude.

Assuming I could keep my knowledge and thoughts from this lifetime, I would learn martial arts at an early age and beat the ever loving crap out of the bullies at school.  I would move the hell out of California as soon as I legally could.  Since I would still have my social scientific knowledge from all my education, I would probably do the exact opposite just to get the full breadth of information.  I think I would do an undergraduate degree in Biology, a Master's in Chemistry, and a PhD in Physics.  I could then teach on the other side of quad on campus.  My life would probably not be too different.

If I didn't get to keep my education, however, I would only focus on my language, algebra, and statistics classes, because those are the only things that have ever been useful.

• I would never live it over again

I'd move this question to Polls.