Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 3 months ago

How do I tell my parents I will never adjust in life?

I want to be picky and adamant and I will

Never adjust what is the harshest way to tell my parents that I will never adjust in life and that I will always be adamant and picky

This is not a troll 

• helene

Stamp your feet and scream "I will never be anything but a spoiled-brat jackass! You can't make me act like a decent person!"

• Lili

Adjust to what?

You can be picky and adamant about certain things while still being adjusted to life.

Never adjusting to life means that you might as well just throw yourself off the top of a building. I think perhaps you're confusing the concept of "adjusting to life" with just being determined to get your own way. They are not the same things. 

And sorry, sometimes we just can't get our own way. Life doesn't work like that. Get over it and grow up.

just tell them you need help cause you feel that way

• Jill

Why do you need a harsh way of telling them that? You sound like such fun I'm sure they already know. 

how sure are you that they are willing to keep you..