Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

What to do if your boyfriend has a crooked penis?

My boyfriends penis is a very good size but it curves slightly. It makes it very hard to doggie style because it feels like it is stabbing me in the kidneys. Have you ever experienced this? 

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just give him lots and lots of blowjobs and it should straighten out in time

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

then tell him to straighten it out when he strokes to finish!!

• Cathy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I have never experienced that.  But I  love it when a penis presses against my cervix.   

• Jim1 month agoReport

I had an old girlfriend who use to say that. She would say "Go deep! Go deep!" when I was coming. She had a shallow cervix, I would just coat the thing with my stuff. But, it also got us/me in trouble.. she got pregnant after a few months of sex without protection. Had a daughter.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

ive had it with one guy and I couldnt deep throat him because of the angle. I think crooked is normal, just need to find the right position to have sex in

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

In the off chance you aren't just trolling, you may need to have him adjust the position to keep it from being uncomfortable.

• 1 month ago

If it's uncomfortable, don't do it.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm not sure I can explain this right, 

but Intercourse does not have to be parallel like I

it can be at any angle like X 

Ask him to twist to his left or right until it is most comfortable for you.  It will feel good to him either way, and it usually feels even better to him when it feels good to you.  

Your extraordinary guy can position himself to where it feels like any ordinary penis.  You just need to experiment to find the best position.   He doesn't have to be the only one to reposition, you can also position yourself to where it feels best for you. 

Source(s): I'm not that good at explaining, I hope it made a little sense. .
  • 1 month ago

is oral a problem...........

• Adam D
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

She gets dizzy from turning her head on each stroke...

• Jhon
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Try different sexual positions.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago
    • Sam
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

cool website.    She should probably try the 'female dominant *on top" method, with him on his back, facing each other with his hands free to explore with.   It will give her more control to position things that work best for her.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.