Poll: what is something other people like that you have no interest in?

Watching sports, in general. 

I was tragically born without the bone in my head, that makes people give a flying f*ck........... who wins some game or not . 

Like, the Yankees  beat the Patriots........yeah, AND????   so what?? who CARES??? 

a bunch of millionaires chasing some ball around. 

and people actually PAY and sit for hours in broiling sun or snow storms to watch these snooze fests? 

My favorite are the morons who stand around golf courses,  actually watching other people play golf.

Do you people have NO LIVES, whatsoever? 

or watching Tennis for hours on end, 

Please shoot me in the head if I ever get like that. 

• Weasel McWeasel

and  GOOD!  Glad you hid my comments,   (as if you could)  The comments were only meant for YOU anyway......regarding  your rude, crude crass behavior.  I don't NEED anyone else to read them.  Now run along and go attempt to annoy someone else....because you utterly failed here, TROLL. 

Fashion.My policy is to stay still with what I wear and how I groom and fashion will come back to me

Not picking my nose in court

• Food Wear3 months agoReport

Watching Love Island and talking about it at work the next day

Having any friendships or relationships at all. I rather just be on my own and not have to deal with anyone,or have them deal with me.

expensive clothing...i would literally rather buy something that suits my comfort style...

• Design and sew!  I do and I love it!  I design clothes which I wish to be seen in for maybe, a particular occasion.  My clothes make a statement about me, without a word uttered.  You can't buy that on a clothing rack!  :D

Apple products like the iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. 

False ideals, material -ism, status by social standard, industry standards, accepted immoral conduct..politics at face value, credit ratings, censorship, attitudes towards greed/price gouging, fast food, fashion, existing justice practices, prescription drugs that cure nothing..this is only starters

Marvel movies :)

• susan

Cooking shows, singing and dancing competition shows, and watching sports on TV. Sports can only hold my interest if I'm at the event, because then I pick up on the excitement of the crowd. But when it's on TV, I can't keep from wandering off.

I have no interest in college football 🏈

• Lv 5

me too the best is the Pom Pom Girls

Social media, clothing trends, and reality TV.