Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 months ago

Am I in the wrong?

I’ve been friends with my 2 friends for about 4 years now. We know each other very well and our intentions. My friend sent me this video of a black women ranting in the camera. I didn’t understand a thing. I told her I wanted to say something that may sound inappropriate. And she kept insisting i’d say it. I said i don’t understand N word people language. She started ignoring me. I didn’t really realize she wasn’t talking to me until I heard from the other friend. They both aren’t friends with me because i’m “racist”

1 The girl was straight up talking nonsense I have no idea how anyone would understand that 

2 My friends know my very well and we talk about racism a lot and they know i’m not racist. I don’t understand how instead of ignoring me and being so immature talk to me about it. 

3 I don’t understand how that’s “racist” If i said I don’t understand white people language would that be racist too?

4 Also my friends know the type of person I am they know i wouldn’t purposely say something offensive.

5 I didn’t exactly say the N word I said Nugur

6 And she basically forced me to say it i never wanted to say it. WHY ARE THEY SO IMMATURE. 

Nugur is worse than the real thing, you couldn't say ***** or Black. That would've offend me to because I was taught to treat black people like they are human beings. the other word would've gotten us a whipping.

Yes, you're in the wrong because there was no need to say it like that...you typed that it was a video of black women ranting, I'm confused, was your mouth broken and you couldn't form those words?

I don't understand why you couldn't just say "I can't understand what she is saying." "White people language" is not nearly as offensive as what you said and you know it very well. 

If you're not racist, you would understand that. 

They are not acting like friends.  When friends stop acting like friends then its time to cut them loose.

• Alan H

She may have been talking nonsense, but you made a point of highlighting her race

Why did you need to use the racist N word?

• bigsh3 months agoReport

because thats the a  mafi a workes

that is weird...hey hey look at ma saying the N word.... N word n word nword you nword him...n word everyone...Ohh i get it N word jim....jim----What the F///you racist pos.....What the what

Repeated troll post.

• Mandy

I haven’t the slightest idea why you put this mess on here?  

I think that your friends shouldn't have just ignored you because that is not a productive way to solve a problem. But maybe your word choice was not the best, and that is why they chose to do so.