Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Does anyone find yahoo answer useful?

I literally think people answer on these questions to bully people rather to help. I’ve put some pretty personal stuff on here and it’s made me feel even worse...

Does anyone agree?

good questions lead to good ansers, stupid questions just get reported or stupid ansers, you know that

<>smile a bit!Other wise you and they,become whole words all!

• 1 month agoReport

your right

• Jeremy

I HAVE been helped here on occasions but I mainly come for the entertainment value of the site and it's, often, more interesting than watching T.V.

I agree. I am tired of it. Sometimes i can ignore it and keep my head up but im sick of getting judged just for trying to get advice since i have no one in real life to go to. Even if i did , not every friend wants to listen to your problems. Theres some helpful people on here who i appreciate but usually you get judgemental answers who arent trying to help or they try ti pretend to help but mix it with their nasty criticism nobody asked for. I am sick of it.

I'm tired of having to be super strong against thw attacks of the strangers on here. Most of the time they are high level posters who act like that regularly which means yahoo could have banned them already. I recongize so many nasty posters that usually i anticipate who will reply and just ignore their answer right away cause i know its gonna be nasty b.s

No not at all. Which I why I've stopped coming on here, I do agree with you.

As much as I used to.... plum dumplings.

Not since 2014... after that it's been a mess, trolls everywhere & lack of maintenance.

Agreed. Some people are willing to help, but for the most part now it's all about rantings and answering to questions like its not even a real person who asked them. Maybe it's because the website is kind of dying? 

I still love helping people the best way I can tho

• Eastside Guz

an is correct. There are basically four types of Y/A users here. The first is like an who are just willing to help others with knowledge and experience. The second are experts in their field like certified mechanics  or licensed nurses. The third are teenagers and preteens & the fourth are trolls!!

• Daniel

I think it can be Useful if people post the Correct Information

• .

I'm sure some do, as there are still a number of subcategories where people ask valid questions and get quality answers. If you don't find it useful, then no need to stay. Nearly every search I do online, regardless of the topic, includes some YA questions in the search results.

I never let random online strangers behavior bother me .😉People take this site too seriously .