Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 month ago

Should I rewatch the 90s sitcom The Dinosaurs ?

I watched it when I was little, and I just noticed its available to stream...

I'm on the fence..Theres some pretty decent actors in it. but I dont remember/couldnt comprehend if it was good or not back then, any opinions on it?it's also a friends streaming account.. would it be weird to watch on their account? 

Favorite Answer

I loved that show!  I think I'd watch a few episodes again just to see if it was as clever as I remembered it.  I especially remember the last episode, where the whole dinosaur race faced extinction because of environmental screwups.  But there were a lot of other good episodes.

Watch on a friend's service?  Well, if they let you use it, what does it matter what you watch?

• that was a really good ending in line with technological realities: one expression of power creates a crisis. the reaction will always be to implement another expression of power that will create another crisis until we've used technology to destroy The wORLD.

i was pretty young when it came out the first time myself. i noticed it on a streaming server and rewatched a few episodes, half a season or so. it held up pretty well. 

i liked the baby dinosaur

• Pete

Not the mama!

i saw a youtube retrospective review that said, unlike most shows, it's still good even though it's pretty obvious it's an outdated show. i guess that means it was actually funny at the time unlike most modern shows with blatantly idiotic humor (ahem, Big Bang Theory).