How can I get a succubus lover?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Just find one in a bar, a library, a grocery store, or wherever.  Make some small talk, offer to buy her a drink, and the rest will just happen all by itself.

Before you know it, she'll have room-trashing earth-shaking wanton sex with you, and then she'll start the process of devouring your soul and dragging you into the depths of hell with her.  It's happened to just about every other guy over the age of 20, some of us more than once, so it's just a matter of time until it happens to you.

Unfortunately, Succubusses are very real.  The wild unrestrained sex is real, and so is the hell (also known as her personal baggage and constant mood swings) she'll drag you into.  Forget the fire and brimstone bull shift, because mind games (like Make You Jealous or Guess Why I'm Upset) and emotional instability are way more hellish than the fantasy.  

Also unfortunately, real Succubusses can't be banished by a magic spell.  You have to break up with them and sometimes file a restraining order against them if you want to get your soul back.

Source(s): Never mind how many Succubusses I've been with.
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

Go to bed and dream, that's what everyone else does. If you want to understand how that works, read "The Demon Haunted World" by Carl Sagan.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.