Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 5 months ago

Is it possible for big butts to go out of trend and go back to 2000’s ideal body type in the future ?

Idk maybe by at least 2030. You know so natural petite people  like myself can feel like they don’t need bigger ****** 

It’s surprising looking back body like Britney Spears was the ideal body 20 years ago 

And yeah... I feel like I just lost a load of brain cells asking this question 

• patty

why the media tells us what is ok and what is not good enough is beyond me

• Jim

Trends come and they go, but big butts will always be popular, at least to me.

Yes, it's likely big butts will go out of trends.. 

I have a pear shape body type and I don't like it even if it's on trend because I turned 13 in 2000, so I was a teen when my body type was considered ugly. So I still think it's ugly.

Relax....   There is always  Ariana Grande' to  back you up.

Why even give a crap? "And yeah... I feel like I just lost a laod of brain cells asking this question", and so did I for wasting my time in answering it, dipshit 

• 5 months agoReport

@LeighAnne cause I'm depressed loser, @Ron, no Sir William Wallace is what I'm referencing.

Yes..............

I'm a bit over 50 and I have seen body parts go in and out of fashion as quickly as hem lengths and pant leg widths. It won't be long before big butts are unfashionable and some other part is. I've seen fads for little butts, big butts, small boobs, big boobs, large muscular legs, toothpick legs and more. It's like someone somewhere thinks women have interchangable body parts, like we're a bunch of Miss Potato Head dolls. Now excuse me while I pick my nose. I've noticed big noses are coming on o fashion and mine is too small so I need to pick out a bigger one ....not really.

• Jim

No you didn't lose many brain cells because you didn't have that many to start with.

Lmao at the first world problems. No pun intended.