is the britain of the past never coming back?

because i really don't like britain of today, there are so many things happening which i don't like and are against, i feel we are losing britain and british culture...i feel the amount of immigration that has been aloud is over the top, the amount of foreigners here now is disproportionate.

where is britain heading? is the britain of the 60's, 70's and even 80's gone for good and never coming back?

what can be done to tackle the problems of today/now?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

I hope it never does come back. why on earth would anyone want it back. the good old days were horrible, British people have never had it so good.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Of course not and that's going to be true however many times you keep asking this.

• 9 months ago

All cultures change with time throughout history. There is no longer a British Empire which I suppose some people miss. There are immigrants changing many countries throughout Europe, in North and South America, in Australia everywhere. Because of technology the world has become smaller and the term "Global Village" is becoming more of a reality. You cannot stop the march of time or freeze time. Maybe you should just watch old movies to see what once was because ti is not coming back any other way.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

No way back. If you think it is any different elsewhere, tell me where......

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

People who cross a border in one direction can always cross in the other direction.

• Jesse
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

England will never be the same. Your children will be a despised minority in the country your ancestors founded.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.